Application process for NCEEER
Getting Application Forms:
In order to apply for one of NCEEER's grant programs, please navigate to the “Apply” tab at the top of the website and click the dropdown menu for “Application Forms”.
- Select a category from the dropdown for the type of application you are requesting or simply search for the application name via the search field.
- Once you select a category or search, the forms will appear in a list. Select the form you wish to download by clicking its name or select multiple forms by click the check box to the right and then continue at the bottom of the page.
- On the next page, you will see details about the item or items you have selected to download along with a “download” button. Click this button to begin your download.
Now, you have your form downloaded to your computer and it’s time to fill out the form. If you have downloaded multiple forms, be prepared to unzip your files (Download Available at WinZip.com). You will need a Portable document reader (PDF) and in some cases Microsoft Office or similar to access these documents (Adobe reader available at get.adobe.com/reader).
- Open the folder that you have downloaded your forms to and select a form and open it.
- The form will open and you will see areas on the form the have light blue, click on these areas and you should be able to type text into these fields.
- Fill out the applicable fields for your form completely and as accurately as possible to avoid delays in the application process.
- Once your form is completed please print and/or save the form.
Attn: Anastasia Moore
1828 L Street NW Suite 1200
Washington, DC 20036